Our story begins with hope …
In 2012, Dr. James Taylor, a medical practitioner and board-certified anesthesiologist, formed Integrated Pain Solutions to treat patients with chronic pain conditions in specialized clinics.
Upon witnessing the devastation of the Opioid Crisis within his own community, Dr. Taylor set out to discover a solution. He invited professionals that thought they had an answer to pain, including chiropractors, yoga and tai chi instructors, physical therapists, etc. Once gathered, the group started determining how to reduce the dependency on narcotics within the community. They quickly realized that they could only offer what insurance covered due to costs. This led to the ideation of using non-psychotropic, non-addictive hemp extract to help people manage their pain.
In 2017, North Carolina passed the Industrial Hemp Program that allowed people in the state to start growing hemp. Following this bill, Dr. Taylor began educating himself on the benefits hemp extract. Through this research, he found that there was a 40-60% reduction in narcotic use for individuals that were involved in a medical cannabis program. Upon this discovery, Dr. Taylor realized that if hemp extract could achieve even half of those numbers, he could potentially reduce narcotic usage in patients by 20%. This was a turning point in Dr. Taylor’s life and career; it was the pivotal moment that he realized hemp offered hope.
After determining that hemp extract had a well founded safety profile, Dr. Taylor began recommending it to his pain patients to study its effects. Very quickly, he realized his patients were experiencing positive results in other aspects of their health as well.
Patients were sleeping better, and some reported a reduction in their anxiety. Others felt a general feeling of wellbeing, and indicated that they were no longer hopeless.
This information led Dr. Taylor to create Integrated Hemp Solutions in 2017, a physician-led, patient-focused company that provides education and hemp related medical products to the public.
Through Integrated Hemp Solutions, Dr. Taylor set out to create a product that was not only effective, but accessible to all. Based upon his experience managing thousands of patients, Dr. Taylor created ritualx, the brand designed and developed by Integrated Hemp Solutions. ritualx offers a line of hemp extract formulations that are manufactured from high quality hemp to provide caregivers, patients and consumers with the products they can trust.
To ensure it is truly accessible to all, Dr. Taylor opened two ritualx store locations in Southern Pines and Rockingham, with plans for further stores underway in other North Carolina cities. Dr. Taylor discovered consumers need approximately 30 to 45 minutes of education before they use a hemp product to truly understand how it works. This is why the ritualx store has an educated staff trained to answer questions relating to hemp extract. ritualx also offers an expert Nurse Line as an additional educational resource for consumers seeking guidance.
Unlike other hemp extract companies, Integrated Hemp Solutions strives for complete transparency regarding our products. A good example of this is our honest and upfront approach with our customers regarding hemp extract drug testing.
If a regular hemp extract user is drug tested using a urine drug screen (example: color change on a cup), they will more than likely produce a false positive test for THC. A false positive test result occurs because the shape of THC and CBD are similar enough that this type of test cannot tell the difference between them.
As a solution to this problem, Dr. Taylor created a direct-to-consumer testing product that allows those taking hemp extract to have peace of mind. Now consumers have the same high tech laboratory testing available to them that doctors and employers use to screen their employees. This product allows hemp extract users to feel confident that their job is not at risk while they are using hemp extract products.
On the industrial side, Integrated Laboratory Solutions also offers Hemp Testing to local farmers in North Carolina. Having access to a local laboratory has been crucial to the developing infrastructure that farmers and extractors need as this market matures.
In conclusion, ritualx developed by Integrated Hemp Solutions is:
- Physician-led and founded by Dr. James Taylor, MD.
- Research Driven: We use data gathered from clinical studies and surveys to improve our formulas and education.
- Laboratory Tested: All our products are tested multiple times to ensure they contain the ingredients listed and nothing else.
- Education Driven: ritualx offers an expert nurse line and educated staff at our Integrated Hemp retail locations to answer your hemp related questions. We are also actively involved in educating medical providers and their office staff, and participate in national and international educational events.
- Trusted by Patients and Physicians: Thousands of patients take our hemp extract formulas that have been recommended by their medical providers.
- Consumer Protection Driven: We offer Confirmation Testing through Integrated Laboratory Solutions to provide accurate drug test results for individuals using hemp products. We are here to tell the truth and to arm the consumer with information that may save them their job.
- Accessible to All: Our mission is to help everyone explore the potential benefits of cannabinoid medicine. To ensure our product is truly accessible to all, we offer a Financial Hardship Program to the communities we serve for those individuals in need. We are excited to expand this program in the future.